R commands and files to produce all figures from chapter 2 on graphics.
Requires all the data sets and files that follow. Files labeled (rsave) are in rsave format and need to be downloaded to your computer and then read into R.
- R commands to produce all figures in chapter 2.
- Ozone data
- (rsave) Data illustrating effects of dropout.
- (rsave) Data for a profile plot illustration
- (rsave) More data for a profile plot illustration
- (rsave) Data illustrating within subject variation
- Big Mice data (human readable)
- Ozone data covariates (human readable)
- Pediatric Pain data (human readable)
- Zipped folder with all of these files