Modeling Longitudinal Data
By Robert Weiss
Published June 2005 by Springer
- Data sets from the book, plus additional data sets that I have used for homework.
- 9 Computer labs to supplement the book for teaching SAS Proc Mixed
- UCLA's Academic Technology Services has kindly put up SAS code to reproduce most of the analyses in the book.
- R commands to produce figures from Chapter 2 on plotting for longitudinal data
- Errata as of January 06 2009. Thanks to my readers for your comments and eagle eyes!
This web site will always be in development!