Modeling Longitudinal Data
By Robert Weiss
Published June 2005 by Springer
- Data sets from the book, plus additional data sets that I have used for homework.
- 9 Computer labs to supplement the book for teaching SAS Proc Mixed
- UCLA's Academic Technology Services has kindly put up SAS code to reproduce most of the analyses in the book.
- R commands to produce figures from Chapter 2 on plotting for longitudinal data
- Errata as of January 06 2009. Thanks to my readers for your comments and eagle eyes!
This web site will always be in development!
Additional Useful Links
Modeling Longitudinal Data Biostatistics 236 Course Web Site
Online Proc Mixed documentation from SAS Institute